"Even in literature and art, no man who bothers about originality will ever be original: whereas if you simply try to tell the truth (without caring twopence how often it has been told before) you will, nine times out of ten, become original without ever having noticed it." - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm going to be really sore tomorrow

I went back to dance for the first time today!!!  lol   I am so happy.  I had to take a semester off because we were moving, and I missed it so much.  I've known all my classmates there pretty much since I was four, and it was awesome and amazing to get to see them again and see my teacher again.  =D  I'm only doing two days a week as opposed to five, what I used to do, but it's still great to be back.  It's a wonderful, family-like feeling with the people there...and I'm so glad as I'm probably going to be able to go with them to perform at Project Dance in New York City this year.  That would be my first time...ahhh I have to vent my happiness to you guys I hope you don't mind!!  lol



But anyway it's a great, small Christian school, and I'm so happy I get to be a part of it.  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

'ello, chaps!